Did you know that you can sell a house in Brenham in as little time as a week?
Sometimes, people are ready to sell their house and be done with it, and don’t want to go through the usual hassle of finding an agent and getting their house spiffed up for showings. Other times, people need to sell their house quickly for various reasons. These reasons could include:
- Threat of bank foreclosing and taking the home
- Relocating for a job
- Need to sell to purchase another property
- Unwanted inherited house (discussed further inour post on inheriting a house in Texas )
- Don’t want to deal with repairs
- Code violations that are a headache to fix
- Tired of being a landlord and dealing with problem tenants
- Need cash right away
- Tax problems or liens that have made the property difficult to sell
- Need to sell before a specific date
- Sudden illness resulting in costly medical bills and changing priorities
- …and many other reasons
These situations can make it difficult or at the very least extra stressful to have to go through the whole process of selling on the traditional market!
Professional home buyers can help you sell your house fast
Fortunately for people in situations like these, there are professional home buyers who are in the business of simply buying houses directly from sellers. Professional home buyers can offer faster closings than selling on the traditional market for many reasons:
- They pay you in cash and don’t have to wait for a bank’s approval
- They are experienced and don’t need as much time to inspect the house and perform all the due diligence that a buyer on the traditional market would
- Since buying houses is their job, they have the flexibility to schedule a closing at any time that is convenient for you
- You don’t have to make repairs
- You don’t have to move items you don’t want – they’ll take care of anything you leave
- You don’t have to clean!
These can be great benefits if you need to sell in a specific timeframe and don’t want the delays associated with going through the steps for listing on the traditional market and the risk of buyers falling through.
Since we love bulleted lists, here are just a few other advantages that professional home buyers offer:
- No realtor fees or closing cost
- Fast sale means being freed from ongoing costs more quickly
- Can give you a fast no-obligation offer, so you know exactly what your options are
- You’re dealing with an experienced homebuyer rather than many potentially flaky buyers
If you are thinking of selling your home, you should carefully consider all of your options. If you decide you want to go the route of selling directly to a professional home buyer in Brenham, Texas, or surrounding area (Bryan, College Station, Navasota, Somerville, etc), please contact Oak Hill Home Solutions – we would love to speak with you about how we can help!